- Matte black steel frame
- Resilient foam knee platform
- Frame length: 35”
- Frame width: 18”
- Knee pad platform: 14” by 7”
- Knee platform height: 20"-26"
- Steering handle height: 38" to 46"
- Wheels: 12”
- Maximum Weight: 300 pounds
- Center injured leg on the knee pad, covering the entire length of the padding.
- Standing as straight as possible, propel yourself forward using uninjured leg.
- Engage the security lock before attempting to transfer from the knee walker.
- To lock the hand brake, pull the brake lever on the handlebar towards you.
- To lock the brake system, pull the brake lever towards you and push down on the locking pin on top of the lever. The pin will lock the wheels in place.
How to Adjust the Platform Height:
- Loosen locking lever under the knee pad and remove the locking pin.
- Adjust knee pad to desired height and replace locking pin to secure it in place.
How to Adjust the Handlebar Height:
- Loosen adjustment screw on the handle by turning it counterclockwise until it can be removed.
- Adjust the handlebar grip to the desired height.
- Tighten the adjustment screw.
How to Fold:
- Pull up on the twist lock lever to unsecure the folding joint.
- Twist the level counter-clockwise a couple of times to loosen the locking mechanism.
- Fold down the twist lock lever and slide it to the left to disengage the lock holding the steering column upright.
- Push the steering column back into the folded position.
- Remove the knee platform if necessary for more compact storage and portability.
- Knee walker
- Storage bag
- 1 year guarantee
Product Number: MOB1019BLK
Shipping Weight: 31.7 pounds