Nebulizer machines are used for breathing therapy to help treat individuals suffering from asthma. Nebulizers are useful in an emergency situation such as: when your airways become narrow and you are having difficulty breaching which may trigger an asthma attack — A nebulizer is very effective to deliver the medication more precisely than an inhaler.
We carry Compressor nebulizer and respiratory supplies that can help with your breathing therapy and/or to treatment for your asthma. They come in electric or battery-run versions; in both a portable size and a larger size that can sit on a table and plug into a wall. We carry Nebulizer machines for both children and adults.
Advantages of using nebulizer machines:
Ease of use when you are having an asthma attack or respiratory problems because it not necessary to take deep breaths while using one as opposed to an inhaler
- The nebulizer machine gives you the option of using multiple medication simultaneously
- Nebulizers are more suitable for young children
Disadvantages of using nebulizer machines:
- Nebulizers are more difficulty to transport as opposed to an inhaler
- To use the nebulizers machines, they require a static power source for usage
- The delivery of medication takes longer to deliver as opposed to an inhaler.