BD 367283 Vacutainer® Safety-Lok™ Blood Collection Set 23G x ¾", 12" Tubing
Vacutainer® Safety-Lok™ is a blood collection and infusion set designed to protect healthcare workers against needlestick injuries. It is a ready to use device with no assembly required. The Safety-Lok helps institutions comply with OSHA single-use holder directive OSHA SHIB 10-15-03 by decreasing the risk of holder reuse.
The Safety-Lok is easy to use with no change in technique needed. A slim, flexible device increases the technician’s control. The tube has minimized coiling and the wings are larger for better handling. A convenient luer adapter allows for specimen collection from a closed system.
A blood flashback can be seen through the translucent shield. After venipuncture the needle can immediately be covered with a yellow transparent shield that locks into protective position. This manually activated safety shield creates a barrier between the healthcare worker and the used needle.
Vacutainer Safety-Lok Blood Collection Set with Luer Adapter, 23" Gauge 12" L Tubing, 3/4" Needle, Light Blue
- Blood collection and infusion set
- Designed to protect against needle stick injuries
- Complies with OSHA single-use holder directive OSHA SHIB 10-15-03
- Ready to use, no assembly required
- No change in technique needed
- Easy and safe to use
- Manually activated safety shield
- Slim and flexible device increases control
- Larger wings and minimized tube coiling makes it easier to handle
- Blood flashback is seen through the translucent shield
- Yellow transparent shield locks into place after venipuncture
- Luer adapter allows for specimen collection from a closed system
- Quantity : 1/EA
- HCPCS : A9270